Xsens MVN Animate
Optimized for use in gaming, film, animations and live entertainment.
Xsens motion capture can be used everywhere, in the studio, in the office or on set.
Xsens is the only inertial motion capture provider with full magnetic immunity in all conditions.
Xsens motion capture gives you unbelievable, production quality data.
Xsens MVN highlights:
Xsens MVN Animate is the first inertial motion capture system to deliver Hollywood-grade data outside of the volume in all conditions
- Full magnetic immunity
- Production-ready mocap data
- Portable system, use anywhere
- Pipelines for all major 3D packages
- Enables height tracking
- Multi-person motion capture
- High update rate
- On-body zippers for easy setup
- Complete product line
- Long battery life
- Native support for Manus VR Gloves
NEW: Finger tracking
Xsens offers true full body performance capture using Manus VR finger tracking for MVN Link and MVN Awinda. We provide native support for Manus VR gloves directly into Xsens’ MVN Animate motion capture software.
The Manus VR – Xsens Edition
- One pair of Manus VR DK2 Gloves (left and right)
- One pair of Vive Tracker Straps (left and right)
- Long-range wireless dongle
- Full service hardware warranty: 6 months
- 2019 Apollo Developer License (1 pc)
- MVN Animate & MVN Analyze Plug-in (1 pc)
- Support Xsens hardware and software by Xsens
- Support Manus VR hardware and software by Manus VR
You can order the Manus VR – Xsens edition at the Manus VR website.
What our customers are saying about our product?
Add a strong one liner supporting the heading above and giving users a reason to click on the button below.
“Instead of spending a couple of hours fixing anomalies, Xsens enabled up to simply slap on a pose and export it into the game – it gives us consistent data quality wherever we are,”
MVN Animate is Xsens’ proprietary motion capture software.
It is used in conjunction with Xsens MVN hardware to capture the motions and stream or export it to your 3D package.
After recording your data, you can process the data using the HD Reprocessor. The Animate Engine then upgrades the data and gives you the most accurate data possible.
The HD Reprocessor raises the data to the unprecedented production quality motion capture data Xsens is known for in the market. It does so by extracting more information from the same data set. It enables MVN Animate to process data over a larger time window to get the best quality out of your mocap shoot.
MVN Animate Licenses
Licenses for MVN Animate are available as yearly subscription or lifetime.
The software is available in two versions: MVN Animate and MVN Animate Pro.
MVN Animate features
- Easy and quick calibration
- Real-time visualization
- Playback and editing of motion capture data
- Intuitive interface
- Integrations with all market leading software 3D packages
- MVN Remote App to start and stop recordings and for real-time visualization
MVN Animate integrations and plugins
Xsens MVN Animate supplies you with the tools to connect your motion capture sessions to all market-leading 3D software packages. Be it via live connections or mocap data files, integration was never this easy.
The Xsens MVN product line has two hardware versions (MVN Link and MVN Awinda) with their own characteristics.
The difference between the two versions is shown in this overview:
The ultra small trackers allow for rolls and stunts. The trackers are designed to withstand high impact.
Sportive looking motion capture suit with accompanying shorts.
The zippers give easy access to all trackers for a very fast setup.
The Xsens MVN motion capture system is used for many films and games in the previs or production process. Some examples can be viewed here: